Roasted Sweet Potato Salad


WOW! Is about all I can say about this dish! This looks so fabulous, I can't wait to try it! I saw it on another woman's blog and I had to share it with you all. I will make this over the next few days and let you know how it is. I love all the ingredients so I can't imagine me NOT liking it! It looks like it could be used in a variety of ways. It could be served with chicken or pork, scooped up with tortilla chips, or eaten atop greens.
Ingredients:
  • 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced small 
  • 1 red onion, diced small 
  • 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil 
  • 2 medium tomatoes, diced small 
  • 2 avocados, diced small 
  • 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro 
  • juice of 1 lime 
  • coarse salt 
Directions: 

Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray or olive oil. Toss together sweet potato, red onion, and olive oil on top of sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender and brown in spots.

Transfer to a large bowl and let cool completely. Toss with tomato, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and toss to combine.



Source: The Sweets Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...