Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash


I made this last week when I had a bunch of the family over for dinner and it was a complete hit!! I've eaten butternut squash before but it always intimidated me when it came to trying to cook it. This recipe is SO easy, I can't believe it took me this long to actually get the nerve up to make it! Wish I would have done it sooner.


Ingredients 

  • 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley 
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil 
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced 
  • 1 teaspoon salt 
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper 
  • 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes 
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese 
Directions
In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...