|YES!! Cookie Dough Balls!! yipeeeeeee :) You can eat these all by their little lonesome or you can add them to the Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Blizzard! |
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews 1
- /2 cup regular rolled oats (Use GF oats if you want it GF) (GF = Gluten Free)
- 1/4 cup brown teff flour (or any flour you desire!)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp organic cane sugar (I'd probably use Stevia sugar substitute)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (add gradually until desired consistency is achieved)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup diced peanuts
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path GF rice crisp cereal
In a food processor, process the cashews and oats until very fine, like a flour consistency. Add in the teff flour, salt, and sugar and pulse until combined. Now add in vanilla and maple syrup gradually until desired consistency is achieved.
Process until a dough forms. Stop to scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary. Dough will be very sticky! If it is too sticky to make balls, you can add a bit more flour. The type of flour you use will alter the consistency so you may have to adjust it a bit. Add chocolate chips and peanuts into processor and pulse. Scoop dough into a bowl and stir in the rice crisp cereal. Form balls with the dough (lightly wet fingers if necessary). Store in the fridge or freezer.
Note: If dough is too dry, add a bit more maple syrup. If too wet, add a bit more flour.
I must give credit where credit is due here, this recipe came from Oh She Glows who has some fantastic Vegan recipes. She has a great blog!!