• 2 pounds fish fillets (orange roughy or cod)
• 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 - 2 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1 tomato, chopped
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup feta cheese Black Olives (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the fish in an baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil. Top the fillets with the onion rounds and sprinkle them with the dill, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, chopped tomato, and feta cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Baking may varying depending on the thickness of the fish fillets.
Servings: 6 Per Serving (using orange roughy): 155 Calories; 4g Fat (22.7% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 41mg Cholesterol; 238mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.