Get all the nutritious benefits of quinoa, spinach and cranberries paired with the crunchy texture of nuts in this easy and scrumptious salad. A light, flavorful dressing splashed with citrus tops everything off!
Sharon Ricci - Mendon, New York.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
This recipe Yields: 10 servings. Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Nutritional Facts 3/4 cup equals 171 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
source: Taste of Home