This High in protein and low in fat BBQ Ranch Salad will have your
family actually WANTING salad for lunch!
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
Prep: 10 min. + chilling
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (prepared with fat-free ranch dressing) equals 259 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Originally published as BBQ Ranch Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p35