Fishing season is here!! Send your man out to catch dinner while you get ready to bathe these walleye in Parmesan cheese and fresh basil! It creates the perfect crust for this favorite freshwater fish.
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) AllWhites®
- 1 pound walleye fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon 50/50 butter blend, melted
Place coated fillets on prepared baking pan. Drizzle coating with melted butter. Bake, uncovered, 12 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
*Tip: Set bread in warm place until dry and crunchy Amount Per Serving 29g 219 Protein Calories Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
Nutritional Info: Calories: 219 % Daily Value* Total Fat 9 (g) 14% Sat Fat 3 (g) 14% Trans Fat 0 (g) Cholesterol 70 (mg) 23% Sodium 462 (mg) 19% Total Carbohydrate 5 (g) 2% Dietary Fiber 1 (g) 5% Sugar 1 (g) Protein 29 (g) 57% Calcium 128 (mg) 13% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: All Whites Egg Whites