Pair the decadence of bacon with the virtuousness of egg whites, and BOOM! This recipe rocks hard...
- 12 hard-boiled egg whites, chilled and chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup bagged sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup precooked real crumbled bacon (like the kind by Oscar Mayer)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
Tip! If you can only find sun-dried tomatoes that are packed in oil, drain and rinse them really well, and then pat dry. This will get rid of excess fat.
Nutritional Info: 1/4th of recipe (about 1 cup): 155 calories, 2.5g fat, 647mg sodium, 13.5g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 6g sugars, 16g protein -- PointsPlus® value 3
Source: Hungry Girl