- 1 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Large Tortilla
- 1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Amy's Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque
- 1/4 cup frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles (like the kind by Boca or Morningstar Farms), thawed
- 3 tbsp. chopped red onion
- 1/2 tbsp. reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 piece Mini Babybel Light cheese, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place tortilla on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven until slightly crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove sheet from the oven and carefully flip tortilla.
Once cool enough to handle, evenly spread cheese wedge over the tortilla, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Cover cheese with the bisque. Evenly top the saucy layer with soy crumbles and onion. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parm-style topping, and then evenly top with chopped cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese has melted and tortilla is crispy, about 5 minutes. Cut into slices and eat!
MAKES 1 SERVING PER SERVING (entire recipe)
Nutritional Information: 254 calories, 9.5g fat, 1,009mg sodium, 31.5g carbs, 14g fiber, 7g sugars, 22.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 7*
Source: Hungry Girl